Paris Version  la Franaise
Savoir-Faire Gourmet Culturel Dcouverte Littraire

lundi 13 juillet 2009

Parisian experience - New comment

"Pascale,
Thank you so much for an extraordinary day. To stroll Paris speaking french with you was by far one of the most wonderful things I have ever done in my many trips to Paris. To see Paris through your eyes, to speak with you in french, and to ask you questions about the language and culture was unforgettable. It really was like having a friend in Paris; A wonderful, chic, smart and connnected friend. Thanks again, and I so look forward to spending more time with you in the future, exploring, experiencing and talking about Paris. But mostly I look forward to talking about Paris with you in french. Thank you for sharing your great city and language with me it was truly unforgettable.
Best wishes.
David, California"


Aucun commentaire: