Paris Version  la Franaise
Savoir-Faire Gourmet Culturel Dcouverte Littraire

jeudi 8 octobre 2009

Uniqlo : new Japanese brand in Paris

I passed by this street many times a week, without really having noticed that a new brand distribution was about to open in this Opera district, the new sign "Uniqlo" beeing unkown to to me ... until October 1st.

I wanted to check its opening but unfortunately had to give it up because the guard informed me about one hour's time to get into this new temple of fashion, and at least 1 hour and half to check out!

Today I managed to get inside more easily, and don't regret the few minutes waiting time on the sidewalk :
a new place in the heart of Paris for shopping , where you could keep a zen attitude despite of waiting queues : you can find there a very good quality for rather classical clothes and this for an affordable price at the same time !
Pascale

Aucun commentaire: